zondag 14 oktober 2012

The miracle of glitter

It was a great weekend. I reorganized my creative play space, to make room for my new art supplies, canvas and easel. I am expecting my easel tommorrow or the day after that. I will be on the look out for the mail man.

 The fun of cleaning and organizing in such a chaotic place as my play space is finding old treasures. Items, toys, objects I collected over the years and are getting a new space.























Meet this purple my little pony. It stands in the land of a new painting that I'm working on for weeks now. Usually I work much faster but this one is very big. It gives me a happy feeling knowing I can finish it on my new easel. One of the coolest gifts I ever got.

Wondering how organized chaos looks like? Well this is what I look at when I work at my desk:
















In the aqua box I collect all my cards and beautiful paper with awesome patterns and graphics. I'm working on a fun project: creating treasure envelopes with nice cards and little gifts in it.
In the little teabox on the right  at the top I collect all my small cards and little papers. You see a pile of my favorite cd's that I listen to when I work on the left. I still have some organizing to do.

And you find a level of glitter, ink, stamps and all kind of fun little tools like gouges etc. Below that you will find crayon, more crayon, pencils, water paint, charcoal, etc. I just need everything in my eye sight so I can get it right away when I have inspiration.

This is my desk. My other tools and paint and toys etc are in the rainbow closet and on my side table that I use when I paint. I will share more of my play space later!

Today was a really great day. I think fall and spring are my most creative seasons. I'm happy that it's fall! Reorganizing creates space in my mind also. Which I need very badly at the moment. I take new steps every day and in my creative work I can set the energy for my dreams, so that miracles will happen in an instant.

See, glitter is one of the key elements of the miracles in my life!

My paintings are telling me exactly what I need, which optional roads are open and what could happen. It allows me to play with all potentials and choose. I always choose glitter. It's the unexpected fun factor that makes life so adventurous.

I choose life, love and fun!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...